Thursday, August 5, 2010

Home Sick

In the past couple of days there have been a few events that I haven't been able to be at...because I'm in Australia.

I would like to pay a little tribute to the new Mrs. Lauren Bryan.
She was married to an amazing man, Joshua Bryan!
I adore this girl.

Of course, she made an absolutely beautiful bride.
I wish all the best for this wonderful couple and all of the adventures they will have in the future.

The day after the wedding there was a massive get together at a dear friends home in Portland. Because I like to torture myself, I decided to skype with them. Not going to lie, I almost cried when I had to hang up.

LOVE YOU ALL!

The day after said party, I decided to skype with my mamma and niece. Every time I skype with my mom I get painfully homesick. Makes me feel like a 12 year old girl. I WANT MY MOMMY!


Today, after I got home from an extremely long day, I had a beautiful message left for me on my Facebook page. The title was "Hello from Jonah" with a picture of my favorite little boy. Not only was this video taken at my favorite time with the Bonnett's (DINNER TIME), but little J was eating his din din out of a coffee filter while wearing a bicycle helmet (100% AWESOME SAUCE!). Thank you Jason for letting me see my favorite little man.


On that note, I'm having a great time in Oz right now. I have started some part time work with some promo companies, which has proven quite fun. I am meeting some amazing people and getting to see parts of Melbourne I haven't seen before.

250 days until I see American soil again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment