Thursday, May 13, 2010

Procrastination!


As I try to check off my mile long to do list I find myself procrastinating. I have always been an A+ procrastinator. There is a part of me that knows it will get done, no matter the amount of stress and worry. The past few days been full of happy hours, hulu and yoga instead of packing, packing and oh you know, getting my life organized for an international move. As much as I enjoy packing and change of address forms, martinis and totchos always win.

As I was looking at my to do list today (which is multiplying faster then bunnies in spring time) I found myself in a very relaxed frame of mind. I knew that if I came home and did nothing having to do with the move, that maybe the stress headache that has been tortureing me for over a week now would settle down.

So, instead of packing up shoes and looking for jobs in Australia, Jess and I did this with our evening.
Thankfully, they ALWAYS forgive us!

3 comments:

  1. Where's the fb "like" button?

    :)

    -kev

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about when you move back to America...you're going to have to rename your blog!! aaah

    ReplyDelete
  3. my blog post tonight was also about my cat!! ahh, how they rule the world..(and our lives for that matteR)

    ReplyDelete