Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Exhaustion...

I feel like I've been a bit under the radar the past few days. Well, it seems as though being surrounded by children 24/7 makes not really care about the internet, phone and your own life much.
This past weekend I flew up to Canberra to see my cousins and all of their amazing, wonderful offspring. In Canberra alone there are 5 kids...all under the age of, now 7, since we had 3 birthdays on Sunday. Since I have arrived activities have included dance classes, birthday cakes, school pickups, birthday party, museum, Wii, arts and crafts, lots of french braids, sleepovers, etc...
I am only on my 4th day of the trip and I'm already tired.

Tomorrow, we go up north to see 3 more of the baby cousins, plus 2 more this weekend. Yes, with the clan that is traveling up tomorrow that makes 8 children...under the age of 9...
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. you should start writing letters to your best friend, the old fashioned way

    ReplyDelete